QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Friday 17 April 2015

Hollywood Stars, Laverne Cox & Jordana Brewster Poses Nude For Allure

Hollywood actress and transgender star, Laverne Cox originally turned down the offer to pose naked for Allure Magazine for its May issue, as she became uncharacteristically shy. But the 'Orange Is the New Black' actress decided to join “Furious 7” star Jordana Brewster in baring all for the magazine's annual nude issue for a very special reason. Check on it below;

“I said no initially, thought about it, and said no again. But I’m a black transgender woman. I felt this could be really powerful for the communities that I represent. Seeing a black transgender woman embracing and loving everything about her body might be inspiring for some folks. 
There’s a beauty in the things we think are imperfect. It sounds very cliché, but its true. I honestly just want to make myself happy most, and if other people like it, then that's great. If they don't, then I'm still happy.”
For her part, Brewster said she was proud of her nude photo because she felt it reflected her hard work at keeping in shape for her hit action franchise.
“There’s a strength to the portrait that I’m really proud of. Having to wear those tight outfits in the (“Fast and the Furious”) franchise has helped me keep fitness a part of my life.”
Other actress who doffed their clothes for the issue include “Terminator Genisys” actress Sandrine Holt, “Sleepy Hollow” star Nicole Beharie and “Vikings” star Katheryn Winnick.

Photo credits: Allure

No comments:

Post a Comment