QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Thursday 30 April 2015

Zoe Kravitz Goes Topless In Moody Photo-Shoot For Flaunt Magazine

The 26-year old actress and singer, Zoe Kravitz shows off her stunning bone structure and much of her slender physique in a new photo-shoot for Flaunt Magazine. She's a perfect blend of her parents, rocker star, Lenny Kravitz and actress Lisa Bonet. She features in issue 141 - dubbed 'The Elixir Issue', and talks about her acting career, her extremely chaotic schedule and many more. See photos from the magazine spread below;

On her nude photo-shoot and busy schedule:
'I'm a big fan of relaxing. Also I beat myself up a lot—if I don't feel active. I like to push myself. I just wrapped a film mid-January. It went straight to Sundance. Ever since then it's been non-stop. 

Press for Insurgent. I have a film called Good Kill coming out with Ethan Hawke. Mad Max press is gearing up. Dope is also at Sundance. That's coming out in June.'.

No comments:

Post a Comment