QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 27 May 2015

AY Comedian Talks Fatherhood & His Hit Movie For Genevieve Magazine's Fathers Day Edition

Veteran celebrity comedian and MVP Night club boss, AY Makun is the cover star for the May/June Father's day special edition of Genevieve Magazine. Popular OAP, Fade Ogunro, sister to video director, Sesan Ogunro talks about losing her dad and his last words in the new issue and many more. AY also spoke on being a father and how it has changed him. Check on it all below;

On passing the principles he got from his father to his 7-year old daughter Michelle:
"Every opportunity her mother and I get we try to let her know what is right and acceptable...infusing the right values in children is always ongoing especially in this time and age when both parents are working full time. Children learn a lot from what they see at home and from people around them.

When I am with Michelle, I always want her to exhibit values like respect, honesty, kindness, courage, generosity, discipline and compassion. These are the values that will protect her from potentially negative societal influences."

On whether if he would have more kids:
God can determine how many other kids we will have. Each day I pray to be a better day than I was yesterday. Fatherhood was an automatic transition to the realities of becoming a man. The minute I realised that I had  a family to cater for, many things changed. I started seeing myself more as a provider and a protector. It also increased my determination to succeed."

AY also spoke about his recent movie '30 Days In Atlanta' which is said to be the highest grossing Nollywood movie. Make sure you grab your copy now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment