QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Thursday 28 May 2015

The Struggle For Baby No.2: Kim Kardashian Undergoing IVF In Latest Bid To Get Pregnant

In recent times, Reality TV star, Kim Kardashian has made no secret of her desire to have another baby as soon as possible, and Us Weekly claims she has turned to in vitro fertilization to increase her chances and has been undergoing IVF as she struggles to conceive a second child.

‘Kim has been undergoing IVF. It's causing problems with her body.’ a source told the publication.

Kim will reveal an implanted embryo did not take during Sunday’s Keeping Up With The Kardashians mid-season finale. A preview clip for this week’s episode shows Kim lying down on a doctor’s table in tears with her mother Kris Jenner, as they look at an ultrasound together. Kim said in December that she was considering IVF, as she shared her struggle to conceive naturally.
‘A few years ago I was told I could never get pregnant. Three different doctors told me the same thing, which is why I wanted to have my eggs frozen. I was just about to do that when I found out I was pregnant with North. I want a boy and another girl; I want it to start happening straightaway. I loved being part of a huge family – and I want that for North. We'd do IVF if nothing happens, but we both want to keep trying naturally.’ she told Elle UK for their Confidence Issue. 
Us Weekly also claims that she and Kanye West are exploring the option of surrogacy, something Kim has been candid about on her reality show. The source said: 'They will do surrogacy over adoption.'

No comments:

Post a Comment