QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Despite Gifting a $750K Ring, Meek Mill Denies Engaging Nicki Minaj As He Covers Fader Mag

Few weeks ago, engagement rumours went viral online when Nicki Minaj was pictured with a massive yellow diamond heart ring on her middle finger after boyfriend Meek Mill spent an estimated $750,000 on the custom created gift. Putting the speculation to bed, the rapper recently told Fader Magazine as the cover star:

'I ain't engaged. It's definitely real, but it ain't really time to get married yet. We're still learning each other, feeling each other out.'
Milly whose real name is Robert Rahmeek Williams, presented his beloved with the 15 carat canary sparkler after only 3 months of dating, revelaed in the Spring 2015 issue of XXL Magazine.
'Yeah, that’s my baby right there. S*** real. Yeah, I tell her that. I'm like, "I don't really hold hands, but like, I'll hold hands with you." She know that.'
'Like, I don't really do things, but certain people make you do certain little stuff and it be like, "S***, I don't care." They can catch me in the pictures doing anything nowadays, holding an umbrella for Nicki, you know what I'm saying? I got the girl that I wanted, not what they wanted, you know what I’m saying? What I wanted.' 
While Meek appears to be taking things slow, Nicki has adamantly made it known that she wants to build a family and a life with a special someone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment