QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 19 May 2015

'I'm The One You Lied To The Most' - Kris & Bruce Cries Out In Emotional New Episode Of "KUWTK: About Bruce"

The Kardashia matriarch, Kris Jenner has told her ex- husband, Bruce Jenner he shut her out of his life a long time ago in a released raw exchange during part two of Keeping Up With The Kardashians: About Bruce. As the Olympic gold medalist complained that she was the most difficult to talk to about his gender transition, the momager responded:
'Maybe it's because I'm the one you lied to the longest. You were angry. That made me angry.' Kris said as her tear-smudged mascara ran down her face.
You know, you treated me badly the last four or five years of our marriage,' Bruce responded.
Meanwhile, the Kardashian and Jenner girls continued to press Bruce on when they should start calling him 'she' as he transitions to living as a woman.
'You will see me and you will know,' Bruce promised them.
The girls then asked him whether he had already had - or was going to have surgery that would remove his male sexual organs. He told them he was ‘going to play it by ear’ over a full sex change, and that removing the male appendage was just about the last thing in the process.
Kourtney, wanted to know if her stepdad planned on dating once he became a woman and if he would date men or women.
‘I am not planning on dating or doing any of that. I don’t know what I would do. I have not been there yet.'
Kim, asked if Bruce had been into having sex with her mom, or if it had ‘grossed him out.’
‘No, I am totally heterosexual. As a guy I was always attracted to women, yeah. I think it will be very different. I am not doing this for that reason, not at all. Who knows?’
A large portion of the second episode Monday night revolved around the relationship between Bruce and Kris who married in 1991, separated in October 2013 and divorced in December 2014.
Bruce, who fathered daughters Kendall, 19, and Kylie, 17, with Kris, went to her home with a list of things he wanted to tell her.
'First of all, you're amazing woman. We've had so many great moments together. They're still inside me. They're still part of me and I don't want to let that go. I would hope that you would kind of be on board.'
Kris, who couldn't stop crying, told him she's confused by what's happening.
'You never said this was going to be the end result, ever. I think just being honest is just something we would have all appreciated, and I think the truth in your head is different from your actions.
As Bruce started sobbing, too, Kris remonstrated with him that while she knew he liked to dress as a female, she didn't know he really wanted to be female. I don't know when you went from, 'this isn't working for me anymore' and to, 'I'm going to go all the way,' she said.

Photo credit: E!

No comments:

Post a Comment