QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 19 May 2015

'My Twitter Account Was Hacked' - Elder Orubebe Denies Reports Of Defecting To APC

Earlier today, the internet went abuzz with the news that former Niger Delta Affairs Minister, Elder Godsday Orubebe via his Twitter account tweeted that he's defecting from PDP to APC (Read Here). He has however denied that he's dumping PDP for APC, insisting that his twitter account was hacked and those behind it tweeted what they did to embarrass him.
"It is not true that I am leaving the PDP for APC; it is not true and it cannot be true. I am a core PDP member. I am with my oga (Jonathan) and we are planning to reorganize the PDP to make it a party of unification.” he told Punch in a phone conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment