QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Thursday 21 May 2015

Nollywood Actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reveals The Secret Behind Her Glowing Skin

Its no longer news that Nollywood actress, Omotola dazzles when she steps out and illuminates every place she steps in with her glowing skin. The UN ambassador, shared her secret on her Facebook page and the good news is, it's not by using very expensive beauty products. Below is what she wrote;
"Many asking how I keep my skin glow. 1. I drink a lot of water 2. When I fall asleep , I really sleep 3. I drink a lot of fresh fruit juice 4. I only use baby lotions and moisturizers ( my mum's secret) 5. Peace of mind ... hope at least one tip helps.
Easy tips..So if you want to glow like her, now you know what to do.."

No comments:

Post a Comment