QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Friday 9 May 2014

Nigeria’s Louis Vuitton Ambassador & Singer, 2G Reveals LV Deal, Break-Up With Tonto Dikeh & More

International Nigerian artiste, 2G a.k.a ‘Mr. Booski Lover’, signed his first major fashion deal as the new fresh face of leading fashion house, Louis Vuitton, and the first Nigerian artiste to get an endorsement from Louis Vuitton.
The singer/rapper and model who inked the deal in New York on Monday, the 21st of April, says he has a lot of forth coming projects that relates with music videos, songs and more photo-shoots to tantalize his fans with.
In this interview with Encomium Weekly, the artiste spoke on the deal, his music and his relationship with popular Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh.

2G Congrats on your new deal with international designer, Louis Vuitton?
Thank you, I appreciate it.
Can you tell us about the deal and what it entails?
It’s a sponsorship deal which also showcases me as a model and international ambassador for the brand. It came as a surprise of course, a pleasant one. We also have some surprises from LV for the fans as well. So, all I can ask is that they stay tuned.
How do you feel about the deal, being the first Nigerian to get such with LV?
I feel honoured and humbled. It’s a blessing to be the first Nigerian to have such.
How exactly did you secure the deal?
One connection led to another, relationships were formed and the man above made it all come to pass. I’m thankful to God for this.
Can you reveal the worth of the deal?
Everyone is so eager to find out how much I got. Let’s just say I’m still pinching myself every day, its God sent.
What’s the latest with your music?
I have a lot of new materials coming out this year, its 2G season. Strap your seat belts because we are on that Gege thing. Follow my media @officially2G for more updates
We hear you’re currently shooting a video in the United States, how true is it?
Like I said, its 2G season and we are on that Gege thing.
When would you drop the Gege ti Gege video?
Gege ti Gege video will drop soonest, it was directed by NMVA Best Video Director award winner Mattmax, so expect something fresh and clean on that Gege.
You recently dropped a single, Illuminati Party that has raised a lot of controversies. Some said you were trying to apply for membership to the Illuminati. What’s your reaction?
I didn’t know it was something you can apply for, thought it was by IV only.
Which are you more comfortable doing, singing or rapping?
I love both.
Do you have any plans to or are you working with other artistes in terms of collabos?
I’ve got a lot in stock for my fans coming up, so stay tuned to my media cause we are definitely on that Gege.
People refer to you a lot as Tontoh Dike’s ex; do you like being addressed as such?
Like my friend, W4 would say, on to the next.
Can you share what led to your breakup which allegedly left her depressed?
Tonto’s a cool chic, we’re cool.
Can you guys get back?
Gege ti gege.
Who are you dating at the moment?
I’m currently in a hot romance with Chiamaka, Ifeoma, Lola and Funmi. I’m 2G aka Mr. Booski lover abi?
Where are you based exactly, the United States or in Lagos?
Both
Some words for your fans out there?

Be different, stay unique and keep it good all day and remember to always put God first.

No comments:

Post a Comment