QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Hollywood Actress, Zoe Saldana Bares It All For New Cover Shoot Of Women's Weekly Magazine

The 36-year-old action movie heroine, Zoe Saldana, who stars in the latest Marvel adventure "Guardians Of The Galaxy" is this month's cover girl for Women's Health Magazine's 'Naked' issue. In support of the mag's Body For Life campaign, the actress is seen looking every inch body confident as she poses in the
nude in a series of sultry shots. Zoe, who is said to be expecting her first child, opened up about being content with her figure changing as she grows older. “My body is less toned. I do look in the mirror and see things I don’t want," she said.
"My first reaction is I breathe and I think, ‘I’m a woman, I’m 36, my body is changing.’"
She added: “I’m exactly where I want to be. I do feel beautiful in a way that even when I was working out a whole lot, I sometimes didn’t. "Because there have been times that I was really slender and I didn’t like that I sometimes looked a little too muscular and flat chested – you’ll never be completely happy, so at the end of the day it’s like “F**k it. Just be happy, regardless."
During the candid interview, the Avatar beauty gushed about fate bringing together her and her Italian artist husband Marco Perego, whom she married in a secret ceremony in London last June. “We give each other a great deal of support and love but it wasn’t because we found it in each other, we came that way and then got together," she said.

"I do believe whatever’s meant to be will be – but had the universe said, ‘Let’s just wait, he’s going to come into your life later,’ I would’ve been fine on this journey I was on just knowing who the f**k I was."

Photo Credit: Women’s Health Magazine UK

No comments:

Post a Comment