QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 30 July 2014

"It’s Kinda Hard Talking To A Guy Who Hasn't Graduated From High School" - Nelly Fuels Beef With Mayweather

Nelly may have thought he didn’t have any problems with Floyd Mayweather, but he certainly has them now now that he has questioned the champ’s intelligence on national TV. The St. Louis rapper was on ESPN’s Highly Questionable on Tuesday and when asked about his beef with Floyd Mayweather, he
revealed that it was all just one big misunderstanding. He told the guys:
I don’t have a beef with Floyd Mayweather, for me, for the most part. I think the whole thing is misunderstood. I try to understand where he’s coming from which is a little hard to do, but it’s just one of those things where, I guess, he who he is. He’s one of those people who don’t like the word, ‘No’, said to him. I think if anybody does that, I think that’s what kinda gets underneath his skin a little bit. But uh, I don’t know. It’s kinda hard talking to a guy who hasn’t graduated from high school.
Floyd does have a huge problem with Nelly right now, and it’s all over Floyd’s ex Miss Jackson.
Shortly after she broke up with Floyd, she rebounded with Nelly and Floyd did not like that too much. In an interview with Big Tigger, he even shaded Nelly when he said:
 [A friend of mine who dated Nelly] was like, ‘He’s on steroids. He’s broke. He has no money.’ She’s like, ‘He had to borrow a lot of money from Ashanti. Over half a million dollars from Ashanti. And I used to always say, basically, ‘That’s not my business.’ Anything happen in life, you could be at the top today and at the bottom tomorrow. I don’t have anything negative to say about him.

Like I said before, I can remember early on in 2000, he had that big album, Country Grammar. I was proud of him. As a black man, I’m proud of him. Even if he has problems, I could care less. I wish him nothing but the best. I want him to continue go out there and make music. I want him to continue to go out there and be the best that he can be. Because I’ve seen him at my fights, supporting me even though he had said some negative things about me as far as, ‘I’ve hung out with this girl that Floyd know,’ or ‘I hung out with that girl Floyd know.’ I’m not gonna do the same.

Nelly in response posted on his Instagram:
Yo I would like to take this time to apologize to all of the guys that I have been cool with their ex or child’s mother, I truly did not know the strength of my powers! If I can make the champion of the world the day before his fight lose his mind and tell lies like this all over a basketball game!!!!! then it must be some regular guys on rooftops looking for me through scopes. Please please don’t shoot. Sorry I have kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment