QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Monday 21 July 2014

"I Did Not Say I Had Sex With T.I.'s Wife" - Floyd Mayweather Debunks Viral Rumours

Heavyweight Boxing champ, Floyd Mayweather says he never said he had sex with T.I.'s wife Tiny, and claims the audio in the footage we posted few days ago morning wasn't clear. Mayweather tells TMZ Sports he actually said, "he thinks I was f***ing his bitch." In the video, Floyd does try to mutter
something before the sex line but it's hard to make out.
Mayweather adds, "I've never been with Tiny sexually.  I respect her situation and I think she's a good person.  I would never disrespect a marriage."
T.I.'s wife Tiny confirms that statement saying she's never had sexual relations with Floyd and thinks he only spoke out at the presser to get revenge for her BET Awards diss.
As for T.I., he simply told said, "I hope he is enjoying himself. God bless him."

No comments:

Post a Comment