QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Rappers Clash: Lil Kim Fires Back At Nicki Minaj In New ‘Flawless’ (Remix)

Looks like Lil Kim is back from maternity leave. And her first order of business? Dissing Nicki Minaj and photo shopping. The Queen Bee set the Internet on fire today when she randomly dropped her version of Beyonce and Nicki Minaj’s ‘Flawless Remix'. In her rendition, Kim leaves the original version intact,
only adding a few bars aimed at Nicki at the very end. The whole thing appears to have been sparked by Nicki saying she was the “Queen of Rap on the original remix...Listen below and share your thoughts!

Kim raps:
Am I tripping or did this hoe just say my name
Queen of Rap? F-ck outta here
The queen’s back, F-ck outta here
Time to get this wack b-tch up outta here
I woke up like this
F-ck outta here
I’m so awesome, I’m so f-ckin’ awesome
These h-es wanna be me cause they know Kimmy she flawless
Oooh yeah I’m flossing
Bitches got em nauseous
Phantom got em carsick
Ten mirror Porsches
I just had a baby about a week ago
These b-tches got me on my bully yo
Look at this sh-t
Still got my d-ck stuck on her lips
I ain’t even stunting the bitch
Damn it’s a shame
I gave you the rope, b-tch I want you to hang

No comments:

Post a Comment