QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 18 November 2014

C.Ronaldo Launches New Range Of Shirts To Match CR7 Underwears

Real Madrid star, Cristiano Ronaldo has expanded his range of CR7 products by launching a line of shirts. The Portugal captain, who recently became the highest scorer in European Championship history, already has his own range of socks and underwear and revealed he felt this was the logical next step. Ronaldo said of his new venture: 'Part of my belief is always being the best that you can be. The perfect fitting shirt gives a man the confidence to become the best version of himself possible.

'For me, a strong foundation is the most important thing throughout every area of my life. In my sporting life, a strong foundation enables me to perform at my very best and I apply the same principle to my personal life, business life and the way I dress. 

'Dressing well gives me confidence to be the best that I can be and underwear with a great fit and modern, stylish shirts are the starting point of every look.'
Richard Chai, who designed the range, said: 'Ronaldo and I already have a great relationship collaborating on the CR7 underwear and socks line, and I'm excited that together we have developed a premium brand.
'The idea of the CR7 Shirt collection is similar to the core ideas of the underwear collection. It is based on form, function and style. Part of the range is made with stretch, creating a story around the idea of mobility.
'Ronaldo is an active individual with style and using stretch technology allows for the kind of comfort and movement that he expects from the products that he wears.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment