QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Hollywood Actor, Chris Hemsworth Named Sexiest Man Alive

With his stardom soaring over the past few years not to mention his handsome looks, it's no surprise that Hollywood actor, Chris Hemsworth is crowned the Sexiest Man Alive by People Magazine.
Chris, 31, was announced as the winner on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Tuesday night, and took part in a Skype video call with the host as he was officially anointed. 'Thank you, I'm most excited about the alive portion of that statement, and the sexy part is a bonus,' he said after it was revealed that he had won, and he was given a golden mirror trophy.

The Thor star joked: 'This is based on an IQ test and not just physical appearance,' and while gesturing to his impressive physique, added that he'd like to thank 'my parents for putting this together'.
Jimmy suggested that he had stolen the title from previous winner Matt Damon, but Chris - who is close friends with the actor - said there are no hard feelings. 'I learned everything there is about being sexy from Matt - pursing the lips, squinting at the right time,' he said. 'Thank you Matt and all the other previous intelligent men.'
When Jimmy asked what his Hunger Games star brother thought of the win, he said: 'Liam has been good, he's been a real team player for this one. We've been throwing sexy looks back and forth.'
Chris told People he thought it was 'pretty funny' that he won, and said his wife of four years Elsa Pataky felt the same way. He joked: 'I think you've bought me a couple of weeks of bragging rights around the house. I can just say to her, "Now remember, this is what the people think, so I don't need to do the dishes anymore, I don't need to change nappies. I'm above that. I've made it now."

No comments:

Post a Comment