QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Friday 21 November 2014

Eminem Wants To Rape Iggy Azalea In New Beef Song "Vegas" & She Replies

No matter the circumstances, Eminem is never afraid to say whatever he wants, whenever he wants. So when he joked about raping Hustle Gang's Iggy Azalea in his new song “Vegas,” it wasn't that surprising. “If I let you run alongside the Humvee/Unless you’re Nicki, grab you by the wrist, let’s ski/So what’s it gon’ be? Put that shit away Iggy/You don’t wanna blow that rape whistle on me/Scream! I love it. ‘Fore I get lost with the gettin’ off.’

Slim Shady is still under hot water for his recent cypher were he bluntly stated that he would punch Lana Del Ray in the face twice like Ray Rice, but with the release of his latest album Shady XV on the way, Eminem is all about guts over fear. Iggy on the other hand, was NOT impressed and took to Twitter to express her disgust about the circulating track.
Awkward much..? T.I. said It first, “If it ain't about the money, you can miss me wit it.” Rest assured Iggy Iggs is following in his footsteps.

No comments:

Post a Comment