QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Friday 16 January 2015

Ciara Returns With New Single About Her Ex Fiance Titled "I Bet"

Almost two years after the release of her self-titled album, Ciara returns strong. The singer-songwriter gives fans a first taste of her upcoming sixth studio album with new single "I Bet," premiered just before midnight on 'The Juice'.  She takes a softer approach and sings about moving on from a relationship over a soothing acoustic production by Harmony Samuels.

"I imagine this song ('I Bet') will be very meaningful for a lot of people. It is much bigger than any one person's experience, I am truly fulfilled by this experience of making my new music.
"I was able to create everything I have aspired and hoped for as an artist. It is my favorite album I have made thus far in my career, and so excited begin my new journey. It is a new me. A new attitude." Ciara tells Billboard.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment