QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 14 January 2015

"I Would Never Put Condoms In My Man's Suitcase" — Stella Damasus

It can be recalled that last week, Veteran Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus asked her fans to help tackle a question about a married woman who puts condoms in her unfaithful husband's suitcase because she doesn't believe in divorce. The actress has given an answer on her 'Undiluted with Stella Damasus’ show on i2radio in Atlanta, USA. Below is what she said;

‘If a man cheats once and you catch him, your reaction to his cheating would determine what happens the next time.If I have tried everything and he continues, then I’m sorry, I wouldn’t stay there. I would never be the one to put condoms in his suitcase. I’m sorry darling, your putting a condom in a suitcase will not change him.Instead of putting condoms, write a note telling him how much you love him and ask him to protect you and your home.”

No comments:

Post a Comment