QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 3 February 2015

"I'm Choosing My Candidate Based On Personal Experience With Them" – Ice Prince

Its few days more for the much anticipated 2015 general elections, and several celebrities have been showing support for politicians with different reasons best known to them. While some are indifferent about the whole idea of supporting a party or politician, some have come out to tell who they are supporting and why. In an interview with Hip TV, Ice Prince, the Chocolate city act reveals his criteria for choosing a candidate in the coming elections.
In his words “ I get a lot of questions on my social media and in real life too as to why I chose this man (Pointing to Ambode) as the next governor of Lagos state. I know him personally and he has affected my life, he has affected a lot of people I know and I have heard of. He sponsored my first album launch before Oleku without knowing me from anywhere when I came to Lagos. I knew him when he was the accountant general of Lagos State. I know what he has done and I believe in what he can do. So vote wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment