QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 25 March 2015

"I've Got Bigger Boobs!'' - Iggy Azalea Reveals She Got Breast Implants On Vogue

Female rapper, Iggy Azalea just revealed a big bombshell about her body! The femcee graces the pages of the April issue of Vogue, where she spills some new details about going under the knife. She admits that she recently got breast implants, saying, "I did change something: Four months ago, I got bigger boobs! I'd thought about it my entire life."

By boosting her bust, Iggy says her body looks more balanced. Now, she knows how to dress for her figure. "It's about proportion. I have to have everything tailored because I have such a small waist. I'm a 2 or a 0 on the top, and a 6 on the bottom."

The 24-year-old beauty also reveals her favorite females in the music business, listing Missy Elliott as her biggest inspiration and Dolly Parton as her ideal duet partner. "She’s larger than life, I love her," she explains of the country legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment