QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Twitter Goes Wild For Davido’s Freestyle On Tim Westwood’s Show

A freestyle that HKN Gang boss, Davido did for Westwood TV a year ago, has resurfaced online and got Twitter buzzing. Most fans tweeted their disgust and disappointment and urged the owo ni koko crooner not to freestyle again. Below is some of the lines he dropped on the beat and the hilarious tweet replies:
“G-Wagon I burst all my tires.
Next day I buy new tires.”

“When I enter the stage,
All the girls
their bra and their pant them dey throway”

“All these ni**as want a feature.
Well, look at that line.”

A play on his popular jam, Aye,
“I buy her designer,
She no want Ferrari.
I take her to yankee,
She go buy Ferrari.”

Below are some of the tweets:

No comments:

Post a Comment