QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Friday 27 March 2015

"My Wedding Suit Is Ready, I'm Getting Married Soon" - Denrele Edun

Channel O VJ and controversial media personality, Derenle Edun has slammed critics and revealed he is getting married soon, he also says his wedding suit is ready. Speaking to Global Excellence, he said;
"My brother, it’s true I’m going to wed soon, and I promise you that no ONE will know my prospective bride before the wedding day. As I’m talking to you now, my wedding suit is ready...
I’m going to surprise a lot of people; because most people thought I can’t love; and I will prove to them that I do love and being loved, just that I can’t give up my style for love. I will still remain who I am till the old age"

No comments:

Post a Comment