QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Just To Get Into The White House, Madonna Wants To Be Jay Z’s Second Wife

American singer, songwriter and actress, Madonna, does not seem to understand why she hasn't been invited over to the white on a visit to the president, Barack Obama yet, and would even go as far as being a man’s second wife just to go. And that man happens to be Jay Z. Below is what Madonna told US Weekly;

“The person I most want to meet is President Obama. When the heck am I going to meet him? He just needs to invite me to the White House already. He probably thinks I’m too shocking to be there. I’m serious. If I was a little bit more demure . . . or if I was just married to Jay Z. Hey, if Jay would only take me as his second wife, then I’d score an invitation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment