QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 14 April 2015

It Seems Denrele Edun Has Just Unveiled His Bride-To-Be

We reported it here a few weeks ago of the exciting news that TV personality, Denrele Edun is getting married soon. According to Global Excellence tabloid, he has revealed his intention of getting married soonest saying...

"My brother, it’s true I’m going to wed soon, and I promise you that no ONE will know my prospective bride before the wedding day. As I’m talking to you now, my wedding suit is ready.
I’m going to surprise a lot of people; because most people thought I can’t love; and I will prove to them that I do love and being loved, just that I can’t give up my style for love. I will still remain who I am till the old age" 
As Denrele said his future bride’s identity would be kept under wraps for the time-being, an Instagram user @BodexNg who interviewed him recently posted the above photo of Denrele and a music act, Shuleydee, saying she’s the lucky bride-to-be!
"Aproko Job is good ooo :D I posted a news earlier that @denrele_edun is getting married and I immediately went into research because when I interviewed him recently, he said he’s not GAY that he has a boo ;) So now the lady in this picture on my dp is an amazing artiste @shuleydee by name :)
That’s the lady @denrele_edun is getting married to and recently they attended plenty shows together :-p If you have been following you would know I have given you guys expo since:-P You heard it here first sha :-p but mind if change tomao ooo ehen. They are both my best friends and they are crazy on the same percentage :D :D Congrats @shuleydee and @denrele_edun :) :) :)"
Congrats to Denrele...We can’t wait for the wedding..!

No comments:

Post a Comment