QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 6 May 2015

‘I Will NEVER Allow What I Wear Define Me As A Woman’ - Ex-Falcon Player, Chichi Igbo

Former Super Falcon's player who is also a personal fitness trainer, Chichi Igbo a.k.a Chified has racked up huge followers on Instagram especially for her fun dance videos and also her self-selling her fashion designs. In a new post on her Instagram page, she addressed reports about her sexuality and her outfit choices because in the past, her followers have pointed out her more masculine outfit choices with sagging pants, baggy trousers and more. Below is what she wrote;

"I WILL NEVER allow what I wear define me as a WOMAN, we came into this world BUTT NAKED, clothes is man invented and I’ll rock them how I well please. Skirt, dress, saggy or tight pants so long it’s what I feel comfortable in. I’am on some me sh*, always have been. I don’t f* with society, I’m riding reality"
Photo Credit: Instagram.com/chified

No comments:

Post a Comment