QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 6 May 2015

'Jonathan Will Not Be Welcomed Back' – Ex-Militant Leader, Boyloaf Speaks

In a new interview with Premium Times, Former commander of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND), Ebikabowei Victor-Ben popularly known as Boyloaf was asked how will the Niger Delta receive President Jonathan now that he is coming back home, below is what he said;

"To me, as a matter of fact Jonathan disappointed us. That is my own opinion. He disappointed us. To me, he disappointed us. He might be good to some people. There is nothing to tell if you get to my own state. We didn’t benefit. People like us did not benefit from his government. 
His government focused on one side. The Bayelsans did not benefit. It is only the Arugbos - that is Ondo State and Delta State - that benefited from his government. So, someone like me will not welcome him. I will not welcome him at all. The struggle continues."

No comments:

Post a Comment