QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 4 June 2014

230,000 Swarovski Crystals In One Dress? The Designer Of Rihanna's Slinky CFDA Gown Bares It All

Adam Selman, the designer of Rihanna's Swarovski-encrusted fishnet CFDA gown reveals the gown is covered in 230,000 crystals with a Pologeorgis fur stole, Paul Morelli and Jacob jewellry, and Manolo Blahnik heels. And her stylist, Mel Ottenberg, discussed the dress that had everyone talking with Style.com

*“I don’t know if it’s shocking—I’m with her all the time, so my shock gauge is off, but I told her that I thought she was ready for this dress a while ago, and that I wasn’t. I’m the prude, and I’m just catching up.”
 “We definitely wanted to make it a little bit scandalous,” Selman told Style.com right after the chanteuse walked out the door. “The dress is just fishnet and crystals and a couple of fingers crossed. But fashion is about beauty, and the [female] body is part of that.”
“So many people didn’t sleep last night,” admitted Ottenberg. “I would say at least eight people worked nonstop from 8 p.m. last night to 3 p.m. today putting on the finishing touches.”
“I did this look for her so she’d have a good time,” offered Ottenberg when asked what he was going for. “This was the perfect night do to something fun, and I wanted her to have something great that you couldn’t find anywhere else in the world.”  “She’s daring, she’s bold, and she’s not afraid of fashion. She doesn’t let fashion overcome her,” said Selman of the Bad Gal’s icon status. “She embraces it and makes everything she puts on her own. Not many people do that.”

“She could have had any designer make any dress, so for me it’s an exciting statement that she chose to wear me on such a big night of fashion. She has really put me in the spotlight,” he concluded.

1 comment:

  1. Your good, recently made ??a salary, so I plan to buy some jewelry to dress himself, personally like
    Swarovski bracelets, I do not know think?

    ReplyDelete