QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Friday 20 June 2014

50Cent Calls Jay Z Most Overrated, Addresses Kim Kardashian Sex Rumor, Beyonce Confrontation & More

50Cent appeared on an episode of Bravo's Watch What Happens Live yesterday (June 18). During the episode, 50Cent participated in a segment titled "Plead The Fifth." He was asked three questions and could only plead the fifth to one. 50, who did not plead the fifth, addressed host Andy Cohen's questions.
On what is it like to be yelled at in the face by Beyonce: "It's not really bad, "Her breath does not
smell. It's one of those things where the paparazzi people are taking pictures of us at the same time. So, how do you respond? There's no right way to respond. You just have to accept it...If you do something back...It's like if you're in an elevator and you get attacked, you can't do nothing."

On the elevator fight between Jay Z & Solange: “One time [BeyoncĂ©] jumped off of a ledge and came running over cause she thought me and Jay had issues,” “And I’m like, ‘What the fuck? Did she really just jump and run up on me like that?’ We were at the Cosmopolitan. She jumped out and was like this, ‘What?! That Bonnie and Clyde forreal! You try this or what, boy?! I’m here!’ She bugged out at me. I looked and Jay starts laughing. He’s like, ‘Yo, you know what it is.’ I said, ‘Oh sh-t! What the f-ck y’all got going on, man?’ Bey jumped down off of that joint like, ‘What?! Wassup?!’ Matter of fact, Floyd [Mayweather] was there. We were in the Cosmopolitan in Vegas and I was bringing him to say wassup to Jay because Jay don’t really like him.”

On who he thinks is the "most overrated Hip Hop star of all time:" "Overrated?" 50 said. "Jay Z. He would say he's overrated. 'Rather be overrated than underpaid.'"
50Cent refered Jay Z's verse on Kanye West's "So Appalled." On the track, Jay says, "I went from the favorite to the most hated, But would you rather be underpaid or overrated?"

On Rumours Of Dating & Having Sex With Kim Kardashian: "I never...Nah," he said. He also denied dating her. "I just took pictures," he said. "We took pictures with each other in Australia at the MTV Awards. I posted the picture on the social network and people say all kinds of [things]."

On his relationship with Kanye West: "Cool."

On Floyd Mayweather's feud with T.I.: "Floyd's my brother, but he was wrong," 50 Cent said. "He always...He do what he wanna do. He's crazier than me."

He also advised Mayweather in the clip. "Your uppercut ain't gon' mean shit when niggas start shootin'," he said in the clip he released following reports of the T.I./Mayweather altercation.

No comments:

Post a Comment