QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Pop Singer, Adokiye Makes Nollywood Debut In “Ogbanje” & “My Brother My Enemy”

Pop star, Adokiye Kyrian makes her full debut in Nollywood. The music sensation features in two brand new movies which include: ‘Ogbanje’ and ‘My Brother My Enemy.’
In Ogbanje, she stars as a possessed house help who ends up initiating her employer’s daughters into the deadly spirit world.

She also stars alongside Bob Manuel Udokwu, Chinyere Wilfred and Uche Odoputa in “My Brother My Enemy”, Adokiye plays the role of a secretary of a telecommunications company who she and her boyfriend dupe unsuspecting peasants of benefits accruing to them.

Watch Ogbanje Trailer below:

1 comment:

  1. Nice one miss Adokiye. Can't wait to watch.

    ReplyDelete