QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Friday 20 June 2014

Fitness Trainer, Jillian Michaels Strips & Flaunt Ripped Abs On The Cover Of Shape Magazine [PHOTOS]

America’s The Biggest Loser personal trainer removed her clothes for Shape Magazine's July 2014 issue, showing off her impossibly toned, tanned and polished body from every angle, thus proved once and for all that she practices what she preaches, in a series of revealing yet classy nude photos.
The stunning brunette said that she feels she looks better now in her 40s than she did in her 20s, and these
pictures definitely backed her up. In one shot, an entirely nude Jillian flexes her impeccable biceps, maintaining her modesty by covering her chest with her left hand.
Another image showcases the television star's washboard abs, rippling in all the right places and showing definite effects of dedicated exercise. She gives a slight flash of under-boob, but allows her tanned arm to cover the rest in the snap for the health and fitness magazine.
'My abs are the best part of my body. I know I'm lucky because when I'm in decent shape overall they tend to get toned very quickly,' says Jillian, adding that her best exercise for abs are planks including side, extended and imbalanced planks.
'My best reason for having strong arms is because I love to pick up my kids,' Jillian told Shape.

'I love having a strong back,' Jillian further stated, explaining: 'Metaphorically speaking, it means I can carry a lot of responsibility on my shoulders - and I do - for my family, friends and fans.'

No comments:

Post a Comment