QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Sasha, Timaya, Lami Phillips, Skales, K-Solo & Other Celebs Pays Tribute To Late Kefee

Since the news broke of the death of Gospel singer, Kefee, her colleagues, friends and well-wishers have continued to pour out their hearts on the loss of one of their own, who has been an inspiration to many young gospel artistes in the country.
Rapper Skales could not hide his sorrow as he declared: “I still don’t understand why such things happen to good people. She was too good to me. I am grateful for all she did for me. God knows best. May her soul rest in peace.”

Timaya described Kefee as a “friend, a sister, a colleague and a strong woman, “ adding “ Working with her on that “Kokoroko” song was a blessing. We will miss her so much.”
Lami Philips said, “I don’t understand why this has to happen. May God keep grant her eternal rest, and comfort those she left behind.”
K-Solo expressed his grief thus; “Kefee was a wonderful singer. I produced her Kokoroko song. I will miss her so much. Whenever she sings, the vocal just drops and she can’t even phantom how great her voice dexterity was. I can’t hold back these tears. I used to call her Irekef.”
According to Sunny Nneji, her death is painful. “This is a huge loss in the music industry. For a young and vibrant artiste like Kefee to die just like that is really painful. In fact, I am still in a shock.”
For African China, “Honestly, it’s a sad one because she was more than a friend to me. I could remember the last time I visited her restaurant located in Maryland, Lagos, to eat starch and banga soup. After having a good meal, I posed for shots with her. I was surprised to hear that she is dead. We even talked about doing collaboration soon. It’s really sad because I had a mission yet to be accomplished with her.”
In his own reaction, Alariwo of Africa said, “It’s really shocking, disappointing and devastating. When I heard about Kefee’s death, I was in a shock for about four hours. This is because it is a big blow to the industry for a lively and vibrant singer like Kefee to be lost to death.”

Also, reacting to Kefee’s death via Instagram, Sasha P said, “Now you are looking at heaven…..Teach us Lord to number our days. Rest In Peace Kefee, God knows best.”

No comments:

Post a Comment