QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Saturday 14 June 2014

Ageless Beauty! Jennifer Lopez Slays The Cover Billboard Magazine's Latest Issue [PHOTOS]

Jennifer Lopez who will turn 45 in July, proves not only does she still got it, but she ain’t never losing it! The 44-year-old diva is ferociously slaying in a photo spread for the latest issue of Billboard magazine, where she gives us body, hair and face in a mix of different cat suits and dresses. And all while reminding us all that she’s been that chick for the past 20 years.
 Earlier this year, the singer dished on how she keeps it right and tight despite her age and being a mother of two:
I’ve got an athletic body, I’ve worked out my whole life and I’ve been incredibly disciplined when I needed to be. Now I’m just a little bit more relaxed in that area. I feel like this is who I am. But it’s also hard to shed that old skin.
Mentally, I’m always thinking about it. I’m OK looking this way, but at the same time that ambitious, determined girl inside me is like, ‘Come on, let’s be in the best shape ever and really show everybody.’ Then the other side of me thinks, ‘Let’s just relax on the beach chair.’

I’m not one to overindulge. It doesn’t make me feel good. Some people find it comforting to sit down and eat a whole pint of Häagen-Dazs, but honestly that would make me throw up. I don’t think I’ve ever eaten that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment