QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Barbie Queen, Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pills N Potions’ Video With The Game [Photos & Video]

Rap queen, Nicki Minaj released the visuals to her summer anthem “Pills N Potions” featuring man candy, The Game and while I may not be here for his reputation or the randomly placed shots of bunnies smoking cigarettes, I am digging Nicki’s flawless makeup and hairy ensembles that make “Pills N Potions” watchable.
 “Pills N Potions” is the first official single off her forthcoming album “The Pink Print” due in stores this year, Nicki stopped by Good Morning America” to drop off a teaser clip, last week, where she said this about the project, “I really wanted to experiment with the third album, but I wanted to still marry my old energy with a new sound. I think Pills N’ Potions does that.”
 I am particularly excited to hear Nicki’s new album. She’s tapped into her old flow, lacing verses on hood bangers like “Chiraq” and “Yasss B*tch.” “The Pink Print” definitely sounds like the female version of Jay Z’s “The Blueprint” and those are large shoes to fill but I have faith Nicki will bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment