QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Friday 13 June 2014

“I'm In The Best Shape Of My Life” – Nollywood Actor, Richard Mofe Damijo Debunks Viral Bad Health Rumour

Recently a photo of veteran Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo went viral online and shows that the actor has lost a dramatic amount of weight, causing rumours of a health scare among fans.
RMD refutes the rumours, as he told the Weekend Groove that:
“What else do you need? You saw me on stage, did I look sick? People are probably so disappointed to see me looking so much better they want the news to be true. Unfortunately for them, I am in the
best shape of my life.
"Have you not taken photos of me. It amazes me how people cling to bad news. I am a public servant in Delta State, I go to work every day. I am not sick. I changed my lifestyle and lost weight and I am looking better than I have ever looked in my adult life. For the records, I am not on Facebook and my colleagues that they used their names as those who posted the stories have all denied it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment