QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Monday 8 December 2014

"I Love Hard & Hate Hard" - Chris Brown Apologizes To Karrueche Tran

Chris Brown is now remorseful over his Karrueche Tran attack on the social media. Breezy put his on-again/off-again Girlfriend Karrueche on blast over the weekend, insinuating she cheated with Drake and saying,"F*** that b****!" on stage in a concert. In his apology, Brown accurately states that "being young and dumb is one of my strong suits" and that he is simply guilty of loving too hard. But then he offers the flip side ... that he reacts "impulsively when I'm hurt at times." He went on to say that everyone knows he really loves Karrueche and he doesn't care how he comes across to the public. "because I'm still gonna be the best at what I do. I just want baby girl to know I apologize."

No comments:

Post a Comment