QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Kylie Jenner Admits Tyga Relationship On The Cover Of Cosmopolitan

‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ star, Kylie Jenner isn't ready to say she’s in love with Tyga, but admits that she does have strong feelings for him in the February issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine. In the February issue which will be in stands from January 13, Kylie reveals how she really feels about Tyga, whom she’s reportedly dating. “It’s crazy, but every time I'm in a new relationship, I feel like, okay, this is definitely love. Then I get in my next relationship, and I'm like, no, this is it! My last relationship lasted almost three years,”
Kylie told Cosmopolitan magazine. She didn't mention names, but the magazine assumes she’s referring to Jaden Smith. “I don’t want to say [I've been in love] twice, but so far I've had two really strong infatuations,” she added.
Kylie also acknowledged that her sister, Kim Kardashian, isn't always a fan of her boyfriends. Kim even cropped Tyga out of a photo once. “I know Kim recently was saying this and that about relationships, but I'm like, you have to let met go through it or I’ll never know,” Kylie added.

And if Tyga ever hurts her, he’ll have to answer to Kylie’s sisters. “If a guy does one little thing to me, then you’re dealing with like six other girls,” she said.

On the viral rumours of Lips plastic surgery, Kylie said: “You guys have watched me grow up since I was 9. My face is going to get different. Now, I know how to do my makeup, contour and everything. I’m not against surgery. I’d never say no, but I don’t desire it right now.”

Read more on Cosmopolitan Magazine

1 comment: