QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Friday 11 July 2014

Child Abduction: Fearless 9-Year Old Girl's Suspected Abductors Nabbed

9-year old girl known as Iyabo, was abducted by a woman and for over 3 years, she has been taken from one home to another all for the right price. Iyabo told reporters that she does domestic works in their houses and each time she complained to people that she was stolen, they beat her.

She said the original woman that abducted her while on her way to school wore pudah, and took her away in her car. She urged the police to help locate her parents in Oja Oba so she can re-unite with them.
The three women who are accomplice to the woman in pudah were caught by the police. The police is currently working to nab the ring leader of the abductors, so she can be reunited with her family, but until then Iyabo will remain in custody of the police, while the suspects will be charged to court.
“Okay you claimed that you did not abduct me, was it not the woman in pudah that brought me to you and she later took me to your house. How much were you trying to sell me for? Very simple N130,000.
Yes all you have done in the secret will be exposed today, I did not ask you to abduct me. You wicked woman, you changed my name to Blessing, and promised to poison me.” she said while boldly confronting her suspected abductors.

No comments:

Post a Comment