QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Saturday 12 July 2014

Veteran Rapper, Lil' Kim Turns 40, Shares First Photo Of Daughter, Royal Reign!

It was Lil' Kim's birthday yesterday and she just a present to her fans! The new mom shared the first photo of newborn daughter Royal Reign's face on her WhoSay account to celebrate her own 40th birthday.
"Thank U to all my fans #TeamLilKim #KillerBees #Beehive & friends for the Birthday love," she
wrote along with the photo. "I Love U guys so much and we will be together soon again. On my Birthday I want to share something special with U all.... The greatest gift I have ever received. 

My princess, Royal !!!!! This is her first picture on the day she was born. It was life changing and I want to share a small piece of my pride and joy with U on my special day today!!!"
The rapper welcomed her baby girl on June 9 in Hackensack, New Jersey, the little one weighing in at 6 lbs and 5 oz.
The father is believed to be Mr. Papers, who joined her at her baby shower in NYC and tweeted about Royal's birth as a moment that "changed my whole life."

No comments:

Post a Comment