QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Friday 11 July 2014

Zouma, Sanchez, Pasalic & More: Premier League's New Signings On Display [PHOTOS]

Ahead of the new English Premier League's 2014/2015 new campaign that is set to get underway, the eGistonline team brings to you the latest player signings that was unveiled by the mega rich clubs all gearing up to sweep the new season's trophy collections...below are the latest signings from London clubs.

Chelsea FC have announced the signing of midfielder, Mario Pasalic from Hajduk Split. The 19-year-old, who was named in Croatia's provisional 30-man World Cup squad, will join up with Jose Mourinho's squad for its first pre-season training session on Wednesday afternoon. 'I am very happy because I am now a Chelsea player,' 'I am a central midfielder, my favourite player is Frank Lampard, and so I am very happy to be a Chelsea player.'  'I am very impressed by the training ground and I must thank everybody at Hajduk. This is now a new start in my career. Pasalic told Chelsea's official club website.
Alexis Sanchez - the man Arsenal believe can fire them to the Barclays Premier League title, has sealed his £30million move from Barcelona. The Chile superstar, who cut short his holiday to finalise the transfer in London, completed a medical and agreed a four-year contract with the option of a further 12 months worth up to £140,000-per-week. The package will put him on a par with current top earner Mesut Ozil.
'I’m so happy to be joining Arsenal, a club which has a great manager, a fantastic squad of players, huge support around the world and a great stadium in London,' said the 25-year-old. 'I’m looking forward to meeting my new team-mates and to be playing for Arsenal in the Premier League and Champions League. 'I will give my best to Arsenal and want to make all the supporters happy.'
Kurt Zouma completed his move to Stamford Bridge last January from St. Etienne, remaining on loan with the Ligue 1 club, playing regular first team football for the second half of the campaign. The French defender, 19, has now joined up with his new team-mates at Chelsea's Cobham training centre.
'I’m really happy, this is the perfect team for me. In my opinion this is the best club in the world, with the best coach and many excellent players. 'I’ve spoken to most of the players, including Petr Cech, Branislav Ivanovic and Demba Ba. They’ve all been really friendly and made me feel very welcome.'

No comments:

Post a Comment