QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 9 July 2014

CÎROC’s Blue Stone Vodka Hosts R&B Star, Banky W In Ibiza, Spain [PHOTOS]

R‘n’B singer, Bankole Wellington, a.k.a Banky W, is currently being hosted by CÎROC’s Blue Stone Vodka company at an international premiere that will be held on July 10 at the Nikki Beach Club Ibiza, Spain. Banky W is live at Ibiza and has being sharing fun photos from his epic trip..check them below:

The organizers quote the artiste as saying, “I feel very privileged to be hosted by CÎROC Blue stone Vodka Company. It’s an honour and I am proud to be representing Nigeria at this world class event. I’ve always said there’s no party like a Lagos Party, so I feel blessed to be able to combine that with the legendary VIP parties that CÎROC is known for.
It will be an experience of a lifetime and I’m looking forward to it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment