QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Thursday 10 July 2014

Willow Smith Is The 90's Version Of Her Mom In Teen Vogue Magazine Spread [PHOTOS]

The last time Willow Smith posed for the pages of Teen Vogue, she was a 10-year-old international pop sensation riding the wave of her big hit song “Whip My Hair.” Fast forward three years, and she’s now a funky bohemian teenage fashion icon who’s traded her mohawk for short blonde curls.

In her new spread for Vogue’s August 2014 issue, the opinionated teenager poses in a variety of looks that represent her current style, while addressing more questions about her fashion, her career and why she decided to put acting roles and releasing music on hold.
On her music: “I have enough songs to make an album, but most of the songs I don’t like.” She assures that new stuff is coming soon—just don’t ask Willow to characterize her sound. “It’s going to be something outlandish, something that nobody can imagine, something that comes from me and only me. Something we need right now.”
On her style: “My style is who I am all the time, and who I am always changes.”
The Smiths’ favorite jeweler: “My whole family, we love Cartier.”
On her hair color changes: “My hair is super-, super-, super-, superhard to destroy. It’s a survivor.” As for the new shade, she proudly reports: “Blondes do have more fun!”
Why she’s been tweeting a lot recently: “I just felt like people needed to hear what I had to say, man,” Willow reveals. “I feel like I can really give people a different view on things.”

Meanwhile, we can’t help but notice that she looks exactly like the 90s version of her mother.  That is Jada Smith’s clone...see the photos below and share your thoughts:

No comments:

Post a Comment