QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 7 April 2015

"Help! I'm Not Gay" - Nollywood Actor, Yul Edochie Blasts Gay Nigerian Stalker

Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has taken to all his social media to blast a Canada-based gay Nigerian man named Steven Ugochukwu Onyebuchi, who has been stalking him for long now. According to the son of legendary actor, Pete Edochie, he said the man went as far as harassing his family because he refused his advances and sending him nudes. Yul is not gay and he says he doesn't have problems with gays and called on his foreign fans to help him fish out the man. Below is how he stated it on Instagram;

ATTENTION PLS!!! Dis is the psyco who has been hiding behind different female accts to wish me death, insult my family, insult and mock my fans, post all sorts of dirty pictures of naked women, mixing dem wit my pictures and pictures of my fans all becos I refuse to be gay, all bcos I wont send him a picture of my dick which he has been asking me for. Is it by force to be gay??? 
His name is Steven Ugochukwu Nelson onyebuchi, a 27yr old gay nigerian based in canada and america. 
I hav no issues wit anyone being gay, its not my bizness. But trying to force someone else into it is against the law and must be dealt wit. Bcos I refuse to be gay, bcos I refuse to send him a pix of my dick this psyco vowed to disturb me for life. My personal documents which were sent to a visa agent thru him, he has been posting dem on the net. Insulting my family, my father, insulting my fans, calling my phone a thousand times in a day. 
You can mess wit me and i'll forgive u, but if u mess wit my family I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!!! If u mess wit my loved ones, my fans who love me n support my career I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!!! I understand that this this psyco has been has been stalking many actors, dis time around he met the wrong person. By the time i'm done wit him he will never try it again. 
I have sent a report wit his pictures to the police and immigration in nigeria, canada and america. I hav also hired a private investigator in canada and u.s to track him. I gave dem his numbers and mine so as long as he keeps calling me they will track him. 
Pls I appeal to all my fans in canada and america and all over the world to help me fish out dis psyco. If u spot him anywhere pls notify me here or on twitter, @yuledochie. Email: yuledochie@yahoo.com. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment