QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 7 April 2015

"I Have No Regrets About My Action" - Arrested Drug Smuggler Speaks

37-year old Okoye Nnamdi, a drug trafficker who was caught with cannabis at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, says he feels no remorse for engaging in the crime. Nnamdi was arrested alongside 5 others found with cocaine and methamphetamine. They are Gladys Nwakolo, Made Okey, Nicholas Ogochukwu, Nnodebe Anthony & Nwodo Chidiebere. Nnamdi said:...

"I was frustrated. When you are frustrated, you can do anything. I took a risk, but I was not lucky. Life is about taking risk. It is either you win or you lose. I have worked and suffered as a laborer in Doha for 2 years and I was desperate to change my status. I don’t regret my action."

No comments:

Post a Comment