QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Lagos Airport Cleaner Denies Receiving N12 Million Cash Reward From TREM

The cleaner at Lagos Airport, Josephine Ugwu, who found and returned a bag containing foreign currencies to the owner, has denied reports circulating that she received the sum of N12 million from The Redeemed Evangelical Mission (TREM) as a reward for her noble acts. We reported earlier that TREM's General Overseer, Bishop Mike Okonkwo, gave her a financial reward, but the amount was undisclosed.

A twitter user who claimed to know the amount circulated the news online that she had been given a N12 million reward, however, Ugwu has refuted the reports. She reportedly stated to Encomium Magazine:
“I was at TREM for the Easter service but it is not true they gave me N12 million. I got a call from TREM asking me to come for their service. It is a lie that I was given N12 million. I did not even see the report. 
Prayer matters most. That is the most important thing to me. Any other thing might follow. But prayer is the most important.”

No comments:

Post a Comment