QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Winner Of Brazil's Miss BumBum Sparks Outrage After Painting Virgin Mary On Naked Body

23-year old Winner of Brazil's Miss Bum Bum contest in 2014, Indianara Carvalho, has sparked social media outrage by posting a snap of her naked body painted with an image of the holy Virgin Mary to her Instagram account, along with a special Easter prayer. The photos, just one of a series of nude body-painted shots she shared over the Easter weekend, attracted a tirade of disapproval from her followers over its sacrilegious nature. See more photos and her message below;

"Good Friday. Lord, on this day I ask for peace, love, wisdom and strength.I want to look at the world through the eyes of love, I want to be patient, understanding, gentle and wise."I want to see beyond human appearances, to see children as the Lord sees them and I only want to praise the good and wish peace for everyone! 
"Father, protect my ears from all evils and watch my steps on the path to truth.May your blessings fill my spirit and my heart, which is so kind and cheerful … Feel your sweet and gentle presence … I am your grace."

No comments:

Post a Comment