QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Amber Rose Reveals She Wants A Boobs Enlargement & Her Famous Derriere Is Natural

Former model and stripper, Amber Rose, best known for her voluptuous figure, appeared on plastic surgery show 'Good Work' in Tuesday night’s episode where she proudly professed that she’s all natural. She revealed that her famous derriere is real and that she has size H breasts and intends in enlarge it more. The show host, RuPaul attempted to help dispel rumours of ‘butt implants’ by getting to grips with the model’s curves.
‘Think of me as Judge Judy. May I please squeeze the evidence?’ he asked. Amber obliged, ‘I concur ... this s*** is real! This case is closed,’ he declared. 

When plastic surgeon, Dr. Terry Dubrow asked Amber if there is any part of her body she has considered going under the knife to change.
‘My breasts, I wear a 36H natural. This area over here, it’s like skin, and I want to fill it out. But I don’t know if I want to get an implant because my boobs are kind of really nice.’

But when Dr. Dubrow advised her to keep her figure as it is, she laughed, and said: ‘Just deal with it right?’

Good Work airs on Tuesdays at 10pm on E!...Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment