QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Friday 15 May 2015

Wole Soyinka, Mo Abudu, Dangote & More: Photos From Gov. Amaechi's "Dynamics Of Change'' Book Launch

Multiple award winning nobel laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, Mo Abudu, Bola Tinubu and many more distinguished guests attended Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi's "Dynamics of Change :The Amaechi Years" book launch held yesterday, Thursday 13th May, at the Civic Center in Lagos. The Rivers state governor said at the launch that, he knew he was going to be in trouble if APC lost the presidential elections..Below is his statement and more photos from the event;

“I knew I was going to be in trouble. Anything that would cause that change not to take place, I was ready to make that sacrifice. The federal government sent out a signal that if they won nobody should let me out of Nigeria from any airport. One day Asiwaju got angry with me. He was very angry. I went to his house with Mallam Nasir El-Rufai and knelt down, saying ‘please let’s not disagree, let’s win first and then we can disagree’.”

Photo credit: Ynaijaonline

No comments:

Post a Comment