QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Thursday 14 May 2015

Why Ali Baba, AY & Julius Agwu Didn't Make My Top 5 Comedians - BasketMouth Speaks On ‘The Truth’

Beat FM Lagos OAP and media personality, Olisa Adibua has returned with his latest episode (Episode 15) of his weekly interview ‘The Truth’, and this time he has a chat with ace comedian, Basketmouth. In the new episode, Basketmouth was asked to name his top 5 Nigerian comedians. He listed Gandoki, Bovi, Buchi, Okey Bakkasi, Aj Baba. Olisa asked why names like Ali Baba, AY, Julius Agwu weren't on the list, below is what he said;

"For me, I don't like putting Ali baba on the same level.When he was grooming me,we went for a burial and Ali said, look around, crack 5 jokes with everything you have seen.I tried but could only crack one.Ali Baba then told me to listen, he cracked jokes with everything and gave me all the jokes..So that is something else."
Watch the full interview below

No comments:

Post a Comment