QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Thursday 14 May 2015

'Sister Kim Is Stealing My Style' - Kylie Jenner Cries Out In New KUWTK

17-year old reality TV star, Kylie Jenner is accusing her famous elder sister, Kim Kardashian of stealing her style. In a deleted scene from the new episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians, she aired her frustrations to sister Kourtney saying;

'She wants to do everything that I'm doing, I really feel that Kim is cramping my style, I feel like style wise we take things from each other. I did this desert photo shoot and she did a desert photo shoot. 
And she takes everything and does it way cooler, And now she has short hair, I have short hair with a weave right now, I don't know maybe she just wants to do everything that I'm doing.' 
 Kourtney then said;
 'Or maybe she doesn't have any cool ideas so you should be flattered because she thinks that you are so cool. She definitely does,'

No comments:

Post a Comment