QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd

QUO Courier and Logistics Ltd
Moving you forward...

Thursday 14 May 2015

'I Went Into Fraud Because Of My Mother' - Confession Of a 19-Year Old Who Impersonated Tinubu

A 19 year old under-graduate identified as Emmanuel Eto has confessed the reasons why he defrauded 3 Nigerians by impersonating APC Chieftain, Bola Ahmed Tinubu on Facebook. The suspect who was traced to Delta State where he was apprehended, is a National Diploma, ND2 student of Delta State Polytechnic, Oghara. Below is his confessions;

“I am from Isoko South Local Government in Delta State. I did what I did because my father is late and my mother has been sick for a long while. She has high blood pressure and has been in and out of hospital. She was recently discharged from the hospital. 
I ask my victims if they are interested in working in Nigerian National Oil Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, or any other blue chip company. They get carried away and I usually ask the victim to pay N26,850 into my bank account for application forms and processing fee. 
It was while I was attempting to defraud the fourth person that I was arrested. I am really disappointed in myself. I want my mother to know that I loved her so much that I went into fraud to enable me take care of her medical expenses.”

No comments:

Post a Comment